ClearCorrect in Farmington, UT
Are you hoping to improve your smile? If you are concerned about having crooked or misaligned teeth, this can impact your confidence and make you feel self-conscious about your appearance. But, it is possible to improve your smile and achieve the perfect smile you have been hoping for with the help of ClearCorrect.
Here at Station Park Dental, we are proud to offer our patients ClearCorrect treatment in Farmington, UT, to help our patients make their dream smile a reality.
What is ClearCorrect?
When you think of aligners, you likely imagine metal braces, but ClearCorrect is different. These aligners gradually straightens teeth using clear trays. The plastic trays are custom-made based on molds taken of your mouth.
What are the Benefits of Clear Aligners?
Choosing ClearCorrect has many benefits, here are just a few of the reasons so many people choose ClearCorrect:
- Offers a discreet option for straightening your teeth and is far less noticeable than traditional metal braces. This is beneficial if you are concerned that the appearance of wearing regular braces will impact your self-esteem.
- The aligners are not made from metal, they can feel far more comfortable to wear.
- Straightens your teeth at a gradual rate; this can make the process a lot less uncomfortable.
- Aligners can be removed when needed, which can make eating a lot easier.
- Choosing this option over fixed braces enables you to keep up a thorough oral hygiene routine. As these aligners are removable, you will be able to take them out to brush your teeth and floss.
- Delivers impressive results and can completely transform your smile.
- Treatment with ClearCorrect is usually faster than wearing a brace, which means you get to see your results faster.
How Does it Work?
The process of teeth straightening with ClearCorrect begins with an initial assessment with your dentist. Your dentist will discuss the results that you are hoping to achieve from ClearCorrect and put together a treatment plan based on this. To create a mold, impressions will be taken of your mouth. This mold will then be sent to ClearCorrect to create custom trays designed to match your mouth.
You will usually need to wear ClearCorrect aligners for around 20 – 22 hours each day. Every couple of weeks, your ClearCorrect tray will be changed for a new one. This process enables your teeth to be straightened at a gradual rate.
Following your dentist’s instructions and wearing your aligners for the correct amount of time each day will help you to get great results from your treatment.
Visit Station Park Dental
If you would like to know more about ClearCorrect and how it can help improve your smile, we will be happy to help. At Station Park Dental, we love helping our patients in Farmington, UT achieve their ideal smiles and increase their confidence.